- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Does Restaurant Furniture Supply share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it or sharing it to/with others.
- Protection of Restaurant Furniture Supply and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Restaurant Furniture Supply, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
Shipping & Warranty Policy
We understand that the "bottom line" price is what you are concerned about. Utilizing our business relationships with the carriers enables us to offer you the most competitive freight rates in the industry. However, this freight is offered to you as a service - You are not committed to purchase these services through Restaurant Furniture Supply. If you wish to use your own freight carrier please advise when placing the order. Please Note: Under no circumstances, whether it's your own carrier or our recommended carrier we shall be held responsible for any freight damages or shortage that occurs after merchandise was picked up from the dock.
Our furniture is undergoing thrall QC inspections before shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered with no damages or exceptions. Utilizing major LTL trucking companies, we understand that damages or shortage may occur. Please follow these simple steps to ensure full satisfaction from your new furniture:
- Be personally present when receiving shipment.
- Inspect shipment for damages. Damages can be noticeable or concealed. Please make sure to have a good look at the cartons. If you suspect any damages, please note them on the B/L (bill of lading). DO NOT SIGN B/L until your inspection is over.
- If possible, take pictures of damaged goods on the truck. These will support your freight claim.
- In case of noticeable damages to the freight, it's the customer decision to accept or refuse damaged goods.
- Always keep original boxes. Merchandise will not be picked up, or an exchange issued WITHOUT ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- Immediate notify Restaurant Furniture Supply for any discrepancies and fax over B/L to (888) 415-9992 no later than 24 hours after receiving shipment. A failure to do so will result a rejection of your freight claim/shortage by the freight carrier.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to fill a damage claim with the carrier; Restaurant Furniture Supply can help you file the claim on your behalf. The carrier will reimburse the customer for their loss.
All freight charges calculated on the site are estimated only. Charges quoted for "Standard Service" where freight is delivered to your dock.
No special services as "inside delivery", "Expedite/guaranteed Service" are assumed at that time. In case of freight differences we will notify you prior to processing your credit card.
Transit times depend on the destination zip code and are estimated only. We are NOT ABLE to guarantee transit time to your location unless "guaranteed service" was purchased in advance. Please contact out customer service for more information.
Warranty may vary on different items - For more specific information please call our Customer-Service.
Cancellation of order is possible prior to the production of the items ordered. Custom made products (using upholstery materials, special stains or finishes) can not be returned / cancelled because they were manufactured based on your specifications. You may be able to cancel order that s has not gone into production or return items that are "stock items".
Returned "stock-items" usually involves re-stocking fee of 30%. You will forfeit all shipping expenses paid by you. All items must be returned in original manufacturer's boxes and will be inspected at time of arrival. In case of damage to the returned product, you will be charged the item's full price as appears on the original order.
Color/Texture Disclaimer: Stains may appear different on certain browsers and colors may not be accurate and textures may not be properly visualized as a result of photographic, Internet & computer inaccuracies and many other factors beyond our control. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the product colors, textures and stains & grains you see displayed on this site are perfectly accurate.
WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER, you are accepting the limitations inherent in not directly viewing samples. Absent your obtaining such samples, your completion of an order constitutes your waver of any claim you may have due to dissatisfaction with the product colors, textures, stains & grains. If you would like to see first hand materials (fabrics, vinyls, wood finishes, metal swatches) please contact us and we will be happy to provide you samples. Please contact customer service for more information.
We do our best to present the actual product on the site; however, colors and images can look slightly different on certain computer monitors. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the stains, fabric or vinyl colors or product dimensions posted on the site. If these factors are crucial to you, please contact us for a sample request.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Restaurant Furniture Supply is not responsible for any typographical errors. Specifications subject to change without notice.
You hereby release and forever discharge Restaurant Furniture Supply, and its officers, board, and employees, jointly and severally from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by using this site or with connection to products purchased on this site. This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof. The provisions of any state, federal, local or territorial law or state providing substance that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages.
We reserve the right to refuse or call off any order due to fraud suspicion, typographical errors, or delivery area restrictions.
By visiting Restaurant Furniture Supply you agree that the laws of the state of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Restaurant Furniture Supply.
It is assumed that you have read and understood our policies before you place your order.
|RestaurantFurnitureSupply.com | Chairs | Bar Stools | Table Tops | Table Bases | Booths | Patio Furniture | Specials|
|About Us | Contact Us | Sitemap| Media|
|RestaurantFurnitureSupply.com, Toll-Free: (888) 346-9992, M-F 9AM-6PM CST|
For phone orders please use this reference number:
|Copyright © 2008-2013 Restaurant Furniture Supply. All Rights Reserved.|